The Friends of the Paige Memorial Library host three BOOK SALES per year offering gently used books and movies for people of all ages and interests.
We constantly weed out good books so that we can replace them with more recently published books. Our loss is your gain!
Your donated books are very welcome for our sale, but please, no musty or moldy books and no encyclopedias.
- an on-going BOOK SALE in the basement of our library, The book sale is open anytime the library is open, and purchase may be made at the circulation desk.
- a BOOK SALE during the Hardwick Fair in August. The library is closed upstairs, but the books are abundant downstairs.
- a winter BOOK SALE to be held February 21 from 2 to 7 and February 23 from 9 to 1. Come in for books and seeds to plant when the ground thaws.
Book Sale Prices:
- Hardcover Books – $1.00
- Paperback Books – 50 cents
- Children’s Books – 25 cents each
- Audiobooks – $2.00
- DVDS – $2.00